Senior Recruitment Consultant
You’ll be building up momentum in your recruitment career. You’ll be demonstrating excellent skills across the 360-recruitment process; you’ll be confident managing the recruitment cycle from candidate attraction to new business development. You will become a consistent billing member of the team whilst being an invaluable resource to your colleagues, mentoring junior members of the team where needed. You’ll facilitate them in generating ideas on how to work difficult vacancies – thinking outside of the box to attract candidates from other sourcing methods outside of the database and LinkedIn. You will be an expert using agency recruitment tools – CRM systems, LI Recruiter for head hunting activities and be a skilled networker who can build strong connections throughout the industry.
You will partner with a range of clients from exciting start-up companies to thriving businesses to help them source some of the best tech candidates on the market. You’re a specialist within your market working to nurture and grow a professional network of both clients and candidates alongside building your own brand.
You will drive the business forward and support the team in new business development activities to target companies across multiple sectors.
- Monitoring your own activity, setting weekly KPI’s and quarterly objectives to keep yourself on track.
- Be a resource for the junior members in your team to support them in dealing with difficult recruitment issues.
- Develop a good understanding of the video games industry.
- Advertising vacancies by writing engaging content to publish across our social media sites and industry specific job boards.
- Manage the full end-to-end recruitment cycle from initial hiring manager briefing through to offer management.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies and channels to build relevant talent pools of candidates to ensure you have up to date market knowledge.
- Identify and attend relevant industry exhibitions both day and evening, in order to gain market knowledge and build unique 1-2-1 relationships with key stakeholders.
- Understand client time pressures and respond accordingly.
- Build strong client and candidate relationships to ensure long term buy in rather than transactional delivery.
- Identify new business opportunities and manage existing accounts effectively.
- Constantly seek to add value to the clients’ business.
- Attract and identify candidates using the appropriate industry methods including social media, networking, head hunting and referrals. Use CRM to find suitable candidates to match the client’s vacancy specification.
- Short list and screen candidates.
- Engage candidates with the job role, discussing the vision and potential as well as salary and benefits, consistently selling against their motivations.
- Take candidates though a comprehensive interview preparation. Ensure they are comfortable at each stage, and they have a full understanding of the client culture and the process upfront. Build connections and see patterns that could help to build rapport on both sides.
- Obtain interview feedback from both sides and follow this up in good time. Deliver feedback with honesty and with the aim of improving both client and candidates experience. Take on board what could be improved each time and feedback accordingly.
- Understand and meet agreed personal KPIs and targets.
- Remaining GDPR compliant at all times in line with internal and government guidelines.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of billings and able to hit the ground running building strong relationships with candidates and clients from day one.
- Hungry and determined personality.
- Self-motivated – you see KPI’s as an advantage not a hinderance.
- Able to work autonomously yet stay within the process framework.
- Willingness to follow a well-honed recruitment process which is standardised throughout Corecom to ensure good practise throughout the business.
- Demonstrate emerging leadership qualities.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills; you will be approachable and available for team support.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication.
- A planner, analyser, and coordinator.
- Possesses traits to influence and gain buy in from others.
- Leads by example- demonstrates best recruitment practise.
- Understands urgency and has the desire to win.
- Flexible by nature and able to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Is constantly looking to develop their sales skills.
- Outgoing and socially confident.
- Ambitious and driven- wants to work as part of a high performing organisation.
- Adds to the sense of ‘culture” with Corecom, regularly attends company functions (both in and out of work hours) to develop internal relationships.
What we offer:
- Structured career progression
- Coaching and development from established teams
- Training & Development
- A friendly culture, where we encourage you to be yourself
- Bonus scheme
- Company summer & ski holiday incentives
- Flexibly lunch hours – for all gym goers! Plus, discounted gym membership!
"*" indicates required fields
What I wanted from this partnership was to be able to take a step back and free me up to focus on my other responsibilities in addition to recruitment. Working with Corecom alone made everything so straight forward. I wasn’t having to chase up several agencies and there was no duplication of candidates. Tunstall was their no1 focus and I trusted them to deliver, which they did. There was noticeable improvements in CV-to-interview and interview-to-placement ratios which was a real pain point before changing the model on how we worked together. Working on a retained basis gave me confidence that extra effort and resource would be put in to filling the roles.