You’ll have worked hard up to this point to springboard your career in recruitment. You’ll ideally have completed some recruitment training and you’ll be building the skills you need to excel in your role. You’ll be keen to develop your career as a delivery consultant where you’ll thrive on the variety of the roles you’ll be exposed to. You’ll have billed £25k plus over the past 3 months and will hit the ground running in your new role with Corecom. You’ll learn about your market and have conviction while dealing with candidates and clients; they treat you like a peer, are happy to work with you and value your input
You’re gaining confident to challenge your clients; consulting with them on market rates and how they can make their employer value proposition for enticing; you’ll guide them on how they can attract the very best candidates in your market. You’ll also feel empowered to walk away from roles which have no commercial viability. You’ll be able to complete your own job fallibility and assess commercial risk, working on roles which have a high fill potential.
Your network will be growing, and you’ll know where you can go for referrals; ensuring you are building good relationships with candidates, so they feel inclined to help you in your search for good candidates; they’ll recommend you to their network. You’ll have gained several client and candidate testimonials which you can use on Linked in to demonstrate credibility.
You’ll embody The Corecom values and promote a positive, inclusive culture where you welcome new team members and provide help to others where needed.
- You’ll take part in companywide training alongside your colleagues as part of the Ninja Academy, where your input will be valued by the team.
- You’ll consistently hit your monthly and annual targets.
- Liaising with Clients to take a full job brief to fully understand their needs and also their wider hiring plans and company growth. You’ll also keep abreast of the industry and identify any company closures or restructures where you might be able to source candidates.
- Candidate Qualifying and initial screening calls to understand current roles and their motivations for a new position.
- Managing the interview process with both candidates and clients; establishing if anything has changed throughout for both parties.
- Maintaining your database – and supporting new starters with how to use the CRM efficiently!
- Keeping abreast of industry news via social media and trade press; but utilising this to create your own posts on LI to show industry insight. Engaging with industry expert posts to show market knowledge.
- Recruitment admin tasks including formatting CV’s, creating cover sheets, and sending email correspondence to both candidates and clients.
- Continued Linked In network growth and developing your personal brand; your consistency will be paying off and you should be seeing results for your efforts. You’ll be able to use your current network as a reliable source of referrals.
- Consistent client and candidate control – you’ll pre-empt challenges throughout your process and deal with them head on.
- You’ll be regularly completing MID’s and PPR’s
- You’ll be able to manage your workload and produce reports on your activity with ease.
- Supporting with other tasks in line with the management’s requirements
Skills & Experience:
You’ll have the following skills and experience: these will shine through in your day to day role and you will demonstrate good practise to your colleagues, especially those new to Corecom and Recruitment.
- A good grasp of the tech market and the recruitment industry.
- Good IT skills – confident using Microsoft packages and expert in our inhouse CRM
- You’re process driven, and this will show in your work.
- Your mistakes will be few and far between; you’ll now find it easy to assess commercial risk and manage your time to work on roles which are likely to bring you a result.
- You are a forward-thinking individual who is always striving for the next milestone, understanding how this will benefit you and Corecom. By now, you’ll be hungry for success and aiming high for commission! You’ll be keen to build your desk, regularly bringing in your own clients.
- You have excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- You are confident speaking with candidates and clients on the phone and during face-to-face meetings.
- You have strong administration skills, and you ensure you keep on top of admin tasks despite an increasing work load.
- Most of all you are passionate about your sector and understand the value you can add to Corecom and your network.
What we offer:
- Structured career progression
- Coaching and development from established team
- Training & Development
- A friendly culture, where we encourage you to be yourself.
- Bonus scheme
- Company summer & ski holiday incentives
- Flexible lunch hours – for all gym goers! Plus, discounted gym membership!
"*" indicates required fields
What I wanted from this partnership was to be able to take a step back and free me up to focus on my other responsibilities in addition to recruitment. Working with Corecom alone made everything so straight forward. I wasn’t having to chase up several agencies and there was no duplication of candidates. Tunstall was their no1 focus and I trusted them to deliver, which they did. There was noticeable improvements in CV-to-interview and interview-to-placement ratios which was a real pain point before changing the model on how we worked together. Working on a retained basis gave me confidence that extra effort and resource would be put in to filling the roles.