The Tech Industry is booming and here at Corecom we are industry leaders in providing the best talent! Want to be part of it? This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic individuals to join an award-winning recruitment agency in a thriving market. This role will be your first glimpse into the world of recruitment where you will have the chance to build a successful new career working within the tech sector.
You’ll embark upon your journey of Corecom Milestones by joining the business as an Associate Consultant. You’ll work with a team of likeminded people who are keen to kickstart their recruitment journey. You’ll collaborate with the wider team and be led by an experienced recruitment trainer who will guide you on the path to becoming a great recruiter.
You’ll support your business area with candidate sourcing, candidate management and various administration duties while you learn the industry and develop your skills.
This role involves training, and learning through day-to-day activities which will include:
- You will join a 12-week academy training which will underpin and develop your knowledge of the recruitment industry and the processes involved in becoming a successful recruiter. You’ll also develop your understanding of Corecom internal processes, supported with proformas to guide you through good practice
- Using your existing excellent communication skills, you will learn to screen candidates whilst also developing a good understanding of what they do, their motivations for a new role
- Selling vacancies to your candidates, in line with their motivations
- Keeping abreast of industry news via social media and trade press
- You’ll learn how to develop your LinkedIn network which will be vital to your future success.
- Personal branding – you’ll begin to develop a presence across various media conveying your personal brand in line with Corecom brand guidelines
- Building your mind maps – gathering information from candidates
- Creating cover sheets with candidate highlights to sell your candidates for vacancies
- Adding client details and making amendments, as necessary
- Logging all company info onto the system and ensure all records are continually updated. You’ll understand that keeping data current will enable you to build your business area
Skills & Experience:
We don’t expect you to be the finished article as you’ll be given support every step of the way but we do expect you to have the following transferable skills:
- Good administration and IT skills – confident using Microsoft packages
- You’re process driven
- You’re not scared to try and fail as you know there are always valuable lessons to be learned
- You’re always the first in your group to put your hand up when opportunities arise to step outside of your comfort zone
- You are a forward-thinking individual who values career progression and tends to seize opportunity
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are confident speaking with people on the phone
- Most of all you are passionate, rational, and eager to learn
We are looking to start the next academy mid-September with more academies planned for 2023 (Jan, March/April, June and Sept).
What we offer:
- A competitive starting salary of £20,000
- Bonus Scheme – endless opportunities to earn more money with OTE earnings of 40K
- An established 12-week academy training programme
- Structured career progression
- Coaching and development from established team
- Continuous Training & Development throughout your career
- An inclusive culture, where we encourage you to be yourself
- Company summer & ski holiday incentives
- Flexible lunch hours – for all gym goers! Plus, discounted gym membership!
- Lunch club
At Corecom, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients and our candidates. Internally, we thrive from our difference and want our employees to be proud to be themselves and proud to be Corecom. Externally, we utilise those differences to help our clients and candidate strive for a more diverse and inclusive world.
"*" indicates required fields
I’ve worked at Corecom since 2018 and I’ve loved every minute of it. The atmosphere is different to any other environment I’ve been in before and it’s really a place where you can get on without any of the classic recruitment stereotypes. I’m a big believer in the fact that if you enjoy coming to work then you’ll never need to be encouraged to perform and that’s exactly the case at Corecom.