TechSession: Learn about The Science of Business Change with Lead Business Analyst
Corecom Consulting is delighted to announce that our next Business Analysis TechSession will take place on Friday 8 November 2019 from 8.00 – 9.00am. Join us for tea, coffee and croissants whilst learning and discussing The Science of Business Change with Peter Aveyard – Lead Business Analyst.
TechSessions are short hour-long events focussing on the sharing of knowledge and advice relating to key hot topics in tech. Within an hour you’ll benefit from hearing Peter address:
- how we process information
- why SME’s miss key information during the requirements phase
- how we can use our BA toolset to reduce the risk of incomplete and incorrect requirements
This will be followed by questions and refreshments will be provided.
Peter Aveyard has held senior Business Analysis positions at HM Revenue & Customs, Prudential UK and Capita Customer Management. He is currently the owner of Lead BA Limited where he delivers projects for the likes of Morrisons and Capita.
This TechSession will include:
- Complimentary tea, coffee and croissants
- Networking with the Yorkshire tech community
- Presentation, questions and discussions with Peter Aveyard – Lead Business Analyst
Spare an hour before work? Join us for a cuppa and croissants whilst learning and discussing tech. Register your interest here