TechSession: Learn how to reduce the observer effect on performance tuning with BI leaders from cap hpi
Corecom Consulting is delighted to announce that our next breakfast TechSession will take place on Friday 25th October 2019 from 8.00 – 9.00am. Join us for a cuppa and croissants whilst learning about and discussing ‘reducing the observer effect on performance tuning’ with Alan McConnell, Engineering Chapter Lead (Database) and Daniel Stead, Senior BI Developer at cap hpi.
TechSessions are short hour-long events focussing on the sharing of knowledge and advice relating to key hot topics in tech. Within an hour you’ll benefit from hearing Alan and Daniel provide:
- numerous ways SQL performance and coding standards work and what they are
- the ways to identify slow running queries
- a demonstration of coding standards
Alan McConnell, Engineering Chapter Lead (Database) at cap hpi, has previously held BI positions at ENGIE and npower. He joined cap hpi in February 2017 where he holds positions as both a Senior SQL Developer and Engineering Chapter Lead.
Daniel Stead has held BI positions at Dentsu Aegis Network and UFP and joined cap hpi over two years ago as a Database Developer.
This session will include:
- Complimentary tea, coffee and croissants
- Networking with the Yorkshire tech community, including BI Developers, SQL Developers and DBA’s
- Presentation, questions and discussions with Alan McConnell, Engineering Chapter Lead (Database) at cap hpi and Daniel Stead, Senior BI Developer at cap hpi.
Spare an hour before work? Join us for a cuppa and croissants whilst learning and discussing tech. Register your interest here