TechSession: ‘Enterprise or team-based Business Intelligence?’
Corecom Consulting is delighted to announce that our next Business Intelligence Tech Session will take place on Thursday 21st November 2019 from 5.30 – 7.00pm. Join us for pizza, beer and soft refreshments whilst learning and discussing ‘Enterprise or team-based Business Intelligence?’ with Alex Whittles; Owner & Principal Consultant at Purple Frog Systems.
TechSessions are short hour-long events focussing on the sharing of knowledge and advice relating to key hot topics in tech. Within an hour you’ll benefit from hearing Alex:
- Address the challenges of whether to implement a large centralised enterprise data warehouse and reporting platform, or democratise the process
- Discuss hybrid options
- Demonstrate Power BI Sentinel; a tool that helps manage governance and disaster recovery of Power BI.
This will be followed by questions and refreshments will be provided.
Alex is the owner and Principle Consultant at Purple Frog; a Microsoft Business Intelligence consultancy in the UK with multinational clients in a variety of sectors from finance and retail to aerospace and logistics. He specialises in the architecture and design of enterprise data analytics systems, including the implementation of Machine Learning systems. Alex has presented on these topics at over 100 conferences around the world, is organiser of Europe’s largest Microsoft Data conference, and has been awarded Microsoft’s prestigious MVP award for the last five years for his work in this field. He’s also a qualified pilot and avid F1 armchair enthusiast!
This TechSession will include:
- Complimentary pizza, beer and soft refreshments
- Networking with the Yorkshire tech community
- Presentation, questions and discussions with Alex Whittles – Owner & Principal Consultant at Purple Frog
Spare an hour after work? Join us for a pizza and beer whilst learning and discussing tech. Register your interest here