TechSession: Learn how to be a user-centred product owner with the Head of Product at Hippo Digital
Corecom Consulting is delighted to announce that our next breakfast TechSession will take place on Friday 13th September 2019 from 8.00 – 9.00am. Join us for a cuppa and croissants whilst learning about and discussing ‘Being a user-centred product owner’ with Mike Tattersall, Head of Product at Hippo Digital.
TechSessions are short hour-long events focussing on the sharing of knowledge and advice relating to key hot topics in tech. Within an hour you’ll benefit from hearing Mike address:
- Why and how we are (should be) user-centred in everything we do as Product Owners
- How this works practically and pragmatically with clients
- Why having Product People of different backgrounds helps us be more user-centred
Mike has held Product Owner and Product Lead contract roles at the likes of the Co-op, the Department for Work and Pensions, NHS Digital and the Department for Education. He has been the Head of Product at Hippo Digital for one year, following a year and a half of working as a Product Manager and User Researcher Consultant for the company.
This session will include:
- Complimentary tea, coffee and croissants
- Networking with the Yorkshire tech community, including Product Owners, Product Managers and Product Directors
- Presentation, questions and discussions with Mike Tattersall, Head of Product at Hippo Digital
Spare an hour before work? Join us for a cuppa and croissants whilst learning and discussing tech. Register your interest here.