Tech Session: Learn how to create user stories with Co-Founder of the BAD Toolkit
Following on from the success of our award-winning Boss event series, Corecom Consulting is excited to announce the launch of a brand new event series; Tech Sessions with Corecom Consulting. Tech sessions are short hour-long events focussing on the sharing of knowledge and advice relating to key hot topics in tech.
The first event will be a breakfast event taking place on Friday 23 August from 8.00 – 9.00am. In this Tech Session, Austen Bell – Co-Founder of the BAD (Blended Agile Delivery) Toolkit will address the numerous ways to decompose requirements across the various agile frameworks, demonstrating the PTEST Method (Project, Theme, Epic Stories, Tasks). The session will demonstrate how attendees can create user stories in a structured way by using a series of techniques, such as impact maps and mind maps that will, in turn, help team members and stakeholders understand project requirements more visually.
Austen currently holds senior positions at the following tech companies. He is:
- Co-Founder of The BAD Toolkit; an open source set of tools and techniques that help Portfolios, Programmes, Projects and Teams efficiently plan and deliver managed change within Lean and Agile principles.
- Director at Burendo; a consultancy that helps organisations build more adaptable and innovative capabilities
He has also held senior Business Analyst/Analysis permanent and contract positions at Infinity Works Consulting, Hitachi Capital UK PLC, NHS Digital, Hermes, Sky Betting & Gaming, moneysupermarket.com and William Hill.
This session will include:
- Complimentary tea, coffee and croissants
- Networking with the Yorkshire tech community
- Presentation, questions and discussions with Austen Bell – Co-Founder of the BAD (Blended Agile Delivery) Toolkit
Spare an hour before work? Join us for a cuppa and croissants whilst learning and discussing tech. Register your interest here.