‘Rethinking your PenTesting Strategy’ is yet another online event amongst the line-up for Leeds Digital Festival this month, which takes place on Wednesday 23 September from 3.00 – 4.00pm. The confirmed keynote speaker at the event will be Holly Grace Williams who is Managing Director at cybersecurity experts, Secarma.
Holly Grace will explore why ‘annual testing’, which is Penetration Testing performed yearly or in line with compliance, might not be the best strategy. She will address:
- why testing ‘on any major change’ might be flawed
- the delivery process and how closer integration between testers and builders can benefit companies
- the separation between Penetration Testing and advanced services like Red Teaming, and how to make progress towards advanced service testing services
Amongst the value that you’ll take away from the event includes gaining the following knowledge:
- automation is more than just Vulnerability Scanners
- PDF reports suck, there are better options
- pushing from Penetration Testing towards Red Teaming
You can look forward to Corecom’s Specialist Software Testing Recruiter, Sam Finnegan, hosting ‘Rethinking your PenTesting Strategy’ which forms part of the award-winning TestBoss networking series. Testboss creates a unique platform for Test Managers through to Head of Tests all over Yorkshire to debate and discuss hot topics, learn from reputable and established speakers whilst networking with likeminded individuals in an intimate but friendly environment. Click here to register your interest.