Register Now | Proving Data Science as a Necessity
Corecom Consulting is delighted to announce yet another event as part of Leeds Digital Festival 2020: ‘Proving Data Science as a Necessity’. This will take place online on Tuesday 22 September 2020 from 3.00 – 4.00pm with talks from Alex Mahon – Head of Analytics at UK Power Networks and Mark Barrett (Freelance Consultant) – Head of Data Science at Enjoy Digital.
Alex and Mark will give us an insight into how to get stakeholder buy-in for analytics and proving return on investment for Data Science teams. Alex will be addressing:
- The business of analytics is change
- Change is about people, not numbers
- Individuals won’t succeed, it’s about co-creation
This will be followed by Mark’s talk which will cover:
- How to measure ROI in Data Science before and after a project
- Finding value in your data
- How to estimate data science timelines and avoid scope-creep
Both speakers will provide the opportunity for you to ask questions following their presentations.
‘Proving Data Science as a Necessity’ will be hosted by Corecom Consulting’s Data Science Specialist Joe Sanderson and is part of Leeds Digital Festival 2020 #leedsdigi20. Please click here to register.