Register: IR35 Reforms in the Private Sector
Are you a contractor needing some guidance on the IR35 reforms? Join IR35 guru Nicola Gray from Parasol Group for a cuppa and croissants whilst having your IR35 questions answered on Thursday 7 November from 8.00 – 9.00am.
Within an hour you’ll benefit from hearing Nicola:
- give an overview and background of IR35
- provide an overview of the draft legislation that will impact the private sector and the public sector from April 2020
- share guidance around preparation for the reforms and the key steps you should be considering and taking
You will be able to ask questions throughout the session.
Parasol Group provides expert services in contractor management, covering employment, payroll and accountancy. It is one of the UK’s largest Professional Employment Organisations (PEOs), working with 2,500+ recruitment agencies, and has supported over 70,000 umbrella employees since its launch in 2000.
This session will include:
- Complimentary tea, coffee and croissants
- Presentation and Q&A with Nicola Gray from Parasol Group
Join us for a cuppa and croissants whilst having your IR35 questions answered. Register your interest here