Back to my search
Senior Automation Tester/Manchester/ Perm/ Training/ Flexi workAPPLY NOW
Senior Automation Test Analyst/Senior Automation QA/Manchester/ Flexible Work / Permanent/ Full Training
Role: Senior Automation Test Analyst/Senior Automation QA
Employment: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate start required
Salary: Negotiable and flexible dependant on your experience
Do you want to be part of a growing successful business which offers progression and support throughout your career? Then this might be one for you! You will be reporting to the VP of Software you will play a key role in ensuring the quality of the companies award winning products is second to none. You will join a team of highly regarded software engineers, all passionate about building great user experiences. You’ll be supporting several award-winning products within an agile working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and fast-growing market leading company. You will receive full training and support to succeed in the role. The working hours are flexible.
- Must be able to script in C# or Java within Selenium framework
- Understand and have experience of Automated test process’s and functions
- Ability to analyse application and server logs to track defects/issues
- Strong Stakeholder management and engagement
- Negative testing experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Build frameworks from scratch in Selenium in C#
- Experience of Cross browser & multiple device tests
- Performance/Load Testing
Type of person
- Attention to detail
- Able to work within a team and own initiative
- Keen to develop and adopt new technologies and ways of working
- Logical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and written skills
Day to day
- Work on existing framework Selenium using C#
- Ensure that product development team produce high performing and stable products.
- Evangelise the need for quality within the team to ensure all team members are considering quality at each stage of product design and development.
- Ensure production code has been suitably unit tested, and sufficient automated testing exists.
- Ensure production code has suitable end to end automated tests in place.
- Perform manual testing when needed.
- Ensure scalability and performance is considered and testing is in place.
- Ensure data protection and security has been considered and relevant safeguards are in place.
- Ensure enough monitoring/alerting of systems is in place to highlight problems proactively in the live environment.
- Ensure any risks are identified and communicated within the team.
Benefits & Rewards
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Company pension scheme with employer matched contributions up to 5%
Flexible working options
Market leading private healthcare
Choice of high spec laptop
2 annual conferences (One abroad and one in the UK)
Relaxed modern working environment in high spec offices
Relaxed dress code
If you are interested please apply for the role and I will endeavour to get in touch or you can send your CV to me directly
Job Reference: 4334
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Regions: North West
Job Industry: IT
Job Specialism: Software Testing