Oracle DBA- £55,000 – Leeds – Hybrid
DBA / Leeds / up to £55,000 DOE / Remote and flexible working, Generous company benefits plus more…!
Looking for a well-rounded, outgoing and self-motivated DBA.
Corecom Consulting have teamed with a global finance leader with big plans for the coming years. They partner with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. Working with such things like equities, pension and superannuation, investments, and properties.
As a result of their success, they are expanding their team and are searching for someone who shows an interest in learning and is self-motivated. Their office is in Leeds, and while they are open to flexible working, they prefer that you come in as needed, which is usually around once a month.
What we need from you
- Oracle, 9i Background preferred
- Experience of Database Mirroring, Log Shipping, Clustering, Transactional Replication
- Production DBA experience
- Can communicate and collaborate with varied stakeholders
- Experience with Database performance and optimisation
Nice to haves but not essential:
- Testing of all database releases
- Automation deployment tools
- Cloud based experience
- Experience with database design, implementation, and performance tune
Day to day duties:
The Oracle DBA will support and assist the Data Services team across multiple database technologies to support day-to-day operations through BAU activities, ensuring data integrity and providing the best possible service to support business processes, including providing out-of-hours on-call support.
- Creation, removal and maintenance of database
- Provide support for all the Oracle database platforms
- Enforcing coding action support
- Operational support and continuous improvement of the process
- Woking closely with DevOps team
- Holidays up to 25 days with opportunity to buy extra leave up to 30 days
- Pension scheme
- Private health care plan
- Fully paid maternity leave
- Discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
- Plus others
The hiring manager is keen to review CVs by Monday 19th May so please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
"At Corecom, we don't just accept differences, we celebrate them and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients and our candidates. Internally, we thrive from our differences and want our employees to be proud to be themselves and proud to be Corecom. Externally, we utilise those differences to help our clients and candidates strive for a more diverse and inclusive world."
We’re proud to be a 5-star rated company on Google. See what people say about us.
“I work closely with Sophie from Corecom and I can honestly say she is one of the best out there and puts your best interests at the centre of everything she does. It’s a very professional and friendly service you can rely on. 10/10 I would recommend Corecom and Sophie to anybody I meet.”