Back to my search
Junior Project ManagerAPPLY NOW
Corecom Consulting is working on behalf of one of our Digital Transformation Agency clients based in Leeds City Centre. Who are looking to increase their Project Management capability. This will be to join a Senior Project Manager to work on a number or small/medium size projects and to manage their BAU projects with key clients.
It would be highly desirable for someone to have digital agency or technology consultancy experience, as this is a fast-paced industry that is ever-changing. We are looking for a curious mind, someone who wants to be part of a companies growth and have 1-2-1 mentoring from a Senior PM.
What we are looking for:
- 12-18 months experience (ideally working in a digital agency or consultancy industry)
- full understanding of a Project Management role & what it entails
- Digital Experience
- Experience in working on multiple projects at one time
Day to day duties:
- Support Senior PM on a day to day basis
- Project Healthchecks
- Project Plans
What can you look forward to?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Share options within the business
- Quartley bonus opportunities
- Dedicated learning days & money towards professional training and certifications
If you are an a aspiring PM at the start of your career, with digital experience this may be the ideal opportunity for you. Interviews will be held w/c 18th September 2021 – please submit your CV today if you want to hear further information about this Junior Project Manager role.
Job Reference: 492057
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: NA
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Regions: Yorkshire - West
Job Industry: IT
Job Skill: Junior Project Manager - Project Managment
Job Specialism: Project/Programme Management