Back to my search
Fast Track Graduate Programme | Recruitment ConsultantAPPLY NOW
Fast Track Graduate Programme / Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £30k to £40k OTE.
Location: 1 City Square, Leeds, LS1 2ES and Piccadilly House 49, Manchester, M12AP
Do you want to work for an award-winning IT recruitment consultancy? Are you a recent graduate eager to build up a broad range of skills and knowledge in a fast-paced and challenging environment? Then join our exceptional team based in Leeds City Centre or Manchester City Centre.
What you can look forward to
In this exciting role, you will be given opportunities for quick progression within a skilled team, taking on a range of responsibilities including: generating new business opportunities, interviewing and profiling candidates and conducting regular managed interview days on client site.
You will be using combined in-depth market knowledge with a technology-led approach to source the highest standard of tech talent across the UK. You’ll be expected to successfully build, manage and develop relationships with key client stakeholders up to Director Level.
You’ll be working with globally renowned organisations including the likes of Jet2.com, Ted Baker, ENGIE, CAPITA and the NHS, in an environment that nurtures a competitive approach and success driven attitude.
By the end of your first year, you’ll have developed an extensive skill set which will provide you with the platform to build a successful career within Corecom Consulting, enabling you to be a distinguished name within your chosen market.
You’ll be excited to hear that we don’t hold back on our incentives. So what can you look forward to in the way of incentives?
- Holiday targets: two a year to be specific, destinations include: Berlin, Paris, Croatia, Mallorca and the Alps (for skiing of course) but suggestions are welcomed.
- Lunch Club: giving you the chance to experience the very best fine dining experiences in Leeds or Manchester including: Gaucho, Fazenda and Blackhouse to name a few.
- Winner Away Days (WAD Days): the latest of which included: walking llamas, a falconry experience, spa day and off-road driving.
- Team Building: you’ll feel part of the team right away with our regular team building activities, including: Aqua Park obstacle course, Tick Tock Unlock, Speedflex and Go Ape with plans of going paintballing and quad biking in the near future.
- Uncapped Commission: as well as your salary you will receive commission on an uncapped basis, meaning that there are no limits to how much you can earn.
Take a look at our photo gallery to see some of our adventures.
What makes Corecom great?
We’re an award-winning IT recruitment specialist with advanced plans to open in London by 2019 and international offices in Europe, North America and South East Asia by 2020. Due to this ambitious phase of growth, there are significant opportunities available for you to progress your career rapidly, both in terms of earning potential and self-development. Our first year Consultants have regularly earned in excess of £40K upon hitting sales targets and living by our Corecom values.
The Corecom family
Our team, headed up by ‘Recruitment Boss of the Year’ winner Jonathan Sanderson, is split into two divisions, supervised by Rick Hughes. Rick has numerous years’ experience in the recruitment industry and has developed an award-winning graduate training programme to further enhance your recruitment expertise. As if that isn’t enough, there will be frequent opportunities for self-development through internal and external paid-for training courses at each stage of your development, with an underlying focus on consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
You’ll be given opportunities to learn from successful entrepreneurs on the Goldman Sachs Growth Accelerator courses. The programme is delivered through a network of local partners who combine relevant academic expertise and extensive experience working with the owners and leaders of small businesses. It’s a fantastic chance for you to acquire further knowledge and learn from the experiences of successful business owners.
What you need to be a Corecom superstar
To make sure that you’re ready to take on the challenge of becoming a Corecom superstar, we require you to have certain characteristics, so if you answer yes to any of these questions you might just be onto a winner!
- Are you educated to Degree level in any subject or have equivalent industry experience?
- Are you ambitious enough to go above and beyond what’s expected of you?
- Are you driven, with a will to win?
- Are you motivated through achieving the highest results?
- Does being put against other people make you strive to be the best?
- Do you set yourself personal and professional goals and make it your mission to achieve them?
- Can you build rapport and develop lasting relationships easily?
- Are you resilient enough to bounce back from minor and major setbacks?
- Are you a memorable individual with a personable approach?
If what you’re thinking at this stage is ‘WOW, that’s just like me…’ then we truly believe that you’d be an excellent fit for our ever-growing company, and we’d love to hear from you. We can help to develop you as a person whilst nurturing and growing your professional characteristics through our award-winning training programme to help you become a high flyer within the recruitment industry.
So what are you waiting for?
Apply today! If you think you have the skills we’re looking for to strengthen our team and to build your professional skill set, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Reference: GR20
Salary: £30k to £40k OTE
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent