Financial Crime MI and Systems Analyst
Financial Crime MI & Systems Analyst / Bradford - Hybrid / £35,000 DOE / Great benefit package Hybrid and flexible working, Generous holidays plus more…!
Corecom Consulting have partnered with a company in Financial Services currently investing heavily into expanding their Financial Crime Data team due to exciting new projects. As a Systems & MI analyst, you will concentrate on utilising your analytical skills to interpret large data sets whilst developing, enhancing, and upgrading reports.
You will be working very closely with Intelligence, Data, Fraud, AML, and Risk teams. Using your knowledge systems, MI, and Financial Crime to help support the team and wider function as a data specialist.
Location - Leeds/Bradford - Hybrid
- SQL skills for data analysis
- Experience using Visualisation tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge in financial crime
- Experience with AML & Fraud systems
- Develop accurate financial crime reports
- Ensure efficiency of financial crime systems through testing
- Collect, prepare, analyse and interpret large datasets
- Create visualisations for reports using Tableau or PowerBI
- Gather & analyse MI & Data requirements
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, plus option to buy extra days.
- Hybrid working
- 10% bonus
- 11% Pension Scheme.
- Private medical insurance, dental and healthcare plans.
- Plus more
"At Corecom, we don't just accept differences, we celebrate them and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients and our candidates. Internally, we thrive from our difference and want our employees to be proud to be themselves and proud to be Corecom. Externally, we utilise those differences to help our clients and candidate strive for a more diverse and inclusive world. Contact Morgan Etienne for more details."
We’re proud to be a 5-star rated company on Google. See what people say about us.
Jonathan has a natural talent for engaging with our students on a personal level and really understands how to stoke the fire in their bellies. The joy of this means he can get right on down to sharing the nitty gritty – the fundamental requirements for passion, graft, networking and solid community relations in order to succeed – safe in the knowledge that our students will hear his message and take his wisdom on board.