Bi Developer / Warrington - Hybrid / £55,000 DOE / Great benefit package and flexible working, with Generous holidays plus more…!
Corecom Consulting have partnered with a successful organisation specialising in Business Services. They are committed to assisting businesses to improve their service and customer experience by sharing insights and working together to address industry-wide issues. As well as pride themselves being ranked within the top 40 of the best places to work. Due to recent growth they are expanding their BI team.
In your role as a BI developer, you will interact with stakeholders to determine their needs and explain how data can be used to support business choices. The position will also be in charge of creating and disseminating dashboards, reports, and other data-driven visualizations.
- Working knowledge of SQL, SSRS, & Power BI
- Working with (ETL / ELT) and data modelling
- Strong communication and presentation skills with stakeholders
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Creating Data reports and visualisations.
- Maintaining, and utilising large datasets.
- Collaborating with internal & external customers to determine how decision making can be improved with data.
- Inputting into ETL/ELT processes.
- Modelling data sets to support Self-Service BI across the group.
- Contributing to improving Data knowledge across the group.
- 26 Days Holidays with 5 days extra available to buy
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health and Life Assurance options
- On site amenities such as: Free canteen, Free Gym, Free Parking… plus more
- Plus others
Please contact Aleksandra Taranovskaja for more information. "At Corecom, we don't just accept differences, we celebrate them and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients and our candidates. Internally, we thrive from our difference and want our employees to be proud to be themselves and proud to be Corecom. Externally, we utilise those differences to help our clients and candidate strive for a more diverse and inclusive world."
We’re proud to be a 5-star rated company on Google. See what people say about us.
My hope for the future is to experience women in technology as the norm. The early stages of my career in tech were shaped by women and I feel very privileged to count some of the best women in technology in my network of close contacts and friends. However, I know this isn’t the case for many women in the sector, who find themselves outnumbered by the opposite sex. Anything I can do to challenge the current norm and break the stigma for Women in Technology, I will do.