Bi Analyst – £35,000 DOE – Leeds/ Hybrid
BI Analyst/ Leeds/ Hybrid / 35,000 DOE / Great benefit package Remote and flexible working, Generous holidays plus more…!
Are you a Data/ BI professional looking to grow in your career?
Corecom Consulting are working with a well-established business within financial services which has it's culture centred around community and its people. They are experiencing a period of growth and transformation and have ambitious plans. They are a business providing an opportunity to thrive, and to take on challenges.
As a BI Analyst, you will work with a variety of stakeholders across the business to create compelling reports, visualisations and dashboards using a variety of technologies and toolsets, actively contributing to all phases of the BI lifecycle. This role will vary from you working on large team projects to stand alone reporting task's.
Additionally, the company offers extensive training through out your time at the business.
Key skills required.
- SQL/ strong excel skills
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Ability to analyse and problem solve
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with modern BI technologies such as Power Bi, Business Objects
- Experience of SAP (not essential)
There are also great career aspects within the company, supporting their employees with training for them to reach and surpass their career goals.
- Across the business you will support the gathering, understanding, and interpreting of new reporting and analysis requirements.
- Will contribute to reporting of accurate, repeatable, relevant and timely data across the business, encompassing reports from the SAP BI Platform or other BI/MI solutions.
- Support SAP BI Platform super user community through the provision of in-house training and technical support.
Benefits For You
- Great bonus and pension scheme
- 26 days holiday (flexible)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Development opportunities
- Hybrid working
- Plus more
We’re proud to be a 5-star rated company on Google. See what people say about us.
I’ve worked at Corecom since 2018 and I’ve loved every minute of it. The atmosphere is different to any other environment I’ve been in before and it’s really a place where you can get on without any of the classic recruitment stereotypes. I’m a big believer in the fact that if you enjoy coming to work then you’ll never need to be encouraged to perform and that’s exactly the case at Corecom.