Do you want to work for an award-winning company?
Corecom Consulting is looking for an Office Manager to join our exceptional team and play a key role in the co-ordination of company systems and processes. You will focus on leading and facilitating all office planning, the management of external suppliers and office infrastructure.
What can you expect?
You’ll be joining an award winning IT recruitment consultancy with high tech offices in the heart of Leeds. With advanced plans to open regional offices across the UK and Euro, you will be working with some globally renowned organisations. You will be proactive and highly organised, involved in a wide range of tasks and projects and you will ensure the smooth running of the office. You will be comfortable in a fast paced environment where precision is required in every task.
You’ll also display excellent communication and collaboration skills. You can expect:
- To work closely with a Managing Director who has been shortlisted for numerous awards for exceptional leadership
- great incentives such as holiday targets and team building sessions
- a fun working environment
- a great place to learn and develop.
What will the role involve?
- You’ll be responsible for obtaining receipts, invoices and expenses to reconcile using Xero
- Produce report for the company and the board
- Credit control
- Manage ID facility including reporting, payments and availability
- Send payroll info to accountants
- Make payments including PAYE, Corp tax etc
- Submit pensions contributions monthly
- You will be responsible for managing our HR portal – staff holidays, absence, probation reviews
- The creation and sending of offer letters and contracts of employment
- Ensuring new starters are inducted properly and are trained to the required level through liaison with the in-house trainer
- Ensuring PDP and probation reviews happen
- Creating company policies – update and renew as required
- Checking company is compliant – check employment law updates
- Sending reference requests for new starters
- Organising and assisting with company wide events organisation
- Sending client terms via Docusign
- Helping reduce costs across the business
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchasing materials and office equipment
- Office management
- Managing supplier relationships
- Planning team holidays and trips
- End of month meeting agenda
- Managing incentives and initiatives
- Send letters as when required
- Liaising with our legal adviser’s on queries and questions
- Renewing memberships annual meetings – ISO, Apsco
- Booking and organising staff Christmas party
- Updating company sales information
- Issuing new contracts and renewals
- Checking all documentation is correct for compliance purposes
- Adding contractors to time sheet portal and updating with all details
- Ensuring all contractor details and documents are up to date
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that rewards hard work and give lots of benefits and incentives. Contact for more details.