Our client is looking for potential Junior Software Developers who are eager and passionate in their field to develop their skills and progress forward within their desired career path.
Corecom Consulting have been engaged exclusively to source a permanent role for a Junior Developer to assist and contribute on innovative projects, optimising product development for an industry leading global industrial manufacturer and distributor of health and safety environmental monitors. Our clients’ products are developed and tested in house by a dedicated team of engineers and technical support staff, of which are always on hand to ensure their customers are getting the most out of their instruments. As a Junior Developer you’ll have the chance to assist and apply your insights on development projects. The first project being a mobile app used to communicate with our client’s products, to optimise their maintenance and efficiency. In addition, during your time in the role strengthening your software development knowledge, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute on inventive projects within a highly collaborative ambitious team.
What can you look forward to?
- Invaluable 1-1 shadowing experience with Senior Developers on evolving software development projects
- The opportunity to work on advanced cloud servers’ systems (AWS) and cross platform opportunities
- Working within an environment based upon innovation looking to incorporate machine learning
- Benefit from company paid training courses to advance as a developer (UDEMY)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Significant contributions upon development projects.
- Opportunity to contribute to the business’ online presence
- Excellent salary (up to 26k DOE)
What we need from you?
- Understanding of coding and languages primarily React-native
- Passion for innovation within Software Development
- Confident collaborating, contributing and presenting ideas within a small team
Our client has been in their industry for over 30 years and grown into a global manufacturer and distributor for user friendly scientific and industrial equipment. During this time our client has never sold third party products. They are solely responsible for all in house development of their products, which has enabled them to maintain their status as industry leaders striving to fully understand how their equipment works ensuring top quality customer service. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone passionate about software development to create an advanced skillset within the industry as you will be assisting and contributing towards this constant innovation learning new codes, frameworks and languages within an unrivalled supporting and mentoring environment.
We have interview slots for this role next week so please send your CV over ASAP to avoid disappointment.