Corecom Consulting is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join one of our York-based clients to support the design and delivery of our client’s aggressive IT transformation projects. This is an opportunity for someone who has vast experience in both external and internal stakeholder management experience, with an overview of working across cross-functional teams (Architecture, Project, and Operation Delivery teams).
As part of this role you will work towards the client’s requirements, run workshops, produce reports and proposals to help support the implementation of some of the new pieces of technology.
Role: Technical Account Manager
Location: York (flexible remote work at the minute)
- Coming from an engineering background to support the technical aspect of this role (E.g. 3rd line support experience).
- Experience in leading a team in delivering various technologies.
- Previous experience in engaging with customers, eliciting customer requirements, work alongside both the development and architecture team, and influence.
- Strong report writing skills and ability to translate technical problems to both technical or non-technical stakeholders.
- Technical understanding of Cloud Technologies: AWS, Azure, and O365.
Day to day duties:
- 50% Technical Role and 50% customer-facing role
- Managing one large-scale account
- Working alongside the Operational, Project Management, Architecture teams
- Identifying risk and security for the solutions to their customers
- Analysing the client requirements and understanding how to fix their problems
Key Project Details:
- Managing key client account
- The client is aggressively moving to the cloud
- Support implementing new technologies
Interviews for this role will be held w/c 2nd November 2020. Please apply today for further details.