Georgie receives Personality of the Year Award nomination
Georgie Lynskey, Head of Business Analysis and Senior Appointments at Corecom Consulting, has been announced as a Finalist for the Personality of the Year Award at the 14th Annual Onrec Awards 2018. The national awards acknowledge the hard work of companies and individuals in the online recruitment industry.
The award shortlist comes in recognition of the impressive and cutting-edge initiatives and achievements which Georgie has achieved. Just some of these include:
- Achieving a 96% CV to interview success rate
- The delivery of industry leading podcast interviews
- Launching BABoss – the only networking event for Business Analysis Managers in the Yorkshire area
- Implemented various charity initiatives in her role as Charity Ambassador
- Forming outstanding relationships, providing candidates with CV workshops and meeting with them in her own time
- Building the largest and strongest network of Business Analysts and Project Managers in Yorkshire
When asked to comment on her award nomination, Georgie said:
“This has just topped a really exciting and fulfilling 12 months at Corecom Consulting and what a way to start the year. It’s a real honour to be shortlisted.”
Jonathan Sanderson, Managing Director at Corecom Consulting, said:
“This is a great achievement for Georgie who always goes above and beyond. She exerts a great deal of passion for her role, building some outstanding and lasting relationships with partners. Her achievements and initiatives are invaluable to the company and have put us in a leading position within the industry.”
Will Georgie be a winner? The final result will be announced at an awards ceremony in London on 1 March 2018.