Tech Webinar: Invest 2p and Double Your Profits
TECH WEBINAR – REGISTRATION OPEN
Make sustainability profitable by investing in the green tech revolution and hiring the right people.
Date: Thursday 4th June 2020
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
Register: Click here to register
In world 2.0 we’ve put together an initiative to inspire positive change throughout the business community and lead the evolution of what the world needs look like to continue to thrive.
We’re delighted to announce the first world 2.0 webinar focusing on sustainability delivered by Rich Kenny, Group IT Director of TechBuyer and Jonathan Sanderson, Managing Director of Corecom.
This webinar will highlight the need to question our preconceived ideas on how we view sustainability. Rich and Jon will be focusing on:
- What actually makes a good culture?
- How you are probably limiting your talent pool by over 50% just by the language you use in your job adverts
- What will really make people want to go above and beyond
- Does Moore’s Law still apply?
- The huge hidden costs to the environment of streaming culture
- Is tech redundant after 2 years?
- How can we get more performance from out tech for less money?
- The future of sustainability through changing supplier habits rather than buyer habits
- All those hidden costs from using out of date thinking to make decisions