DevBoss: Problem Solve, Innovate and Ideas Generate
DevBoss delegates have been busy submitting topics for the next event on Tuesday 18 July 2017 from 6.00 – 8.30pm in central Leeds. Amongst those already registered include Development leaders from the likes of Sky, Provident Financial Group and Callcredit Information Group.
DevBoss is an award-winning networking event for leaders in software development, renowned for bringing innovation to the industry.
Josh Dixon, DevBoss Host and Head of Software Development at Corecom Consulting, said:
“We’ve gone with a slightly different format for this event, replacing the usual keynote speaker slot with discussion sessions. Delegates can look forward to a full evening of problem solving, innovation and ideas generation.”
So with double the development time, here are the chosen topics which attendees will be tackling on the evening:
- What is the best way to motivate developers?
- How do you deal with difficult clients and stakeholders?
- Staff wish to you use the latest and greatest, but your company is against it. How do you deal with that?
- What are the upcoming trends you’re seeing in the software industry?
- How do you deal with the balance between Software Engineering autonomy vs dictated patterns within your teams?
- How do you improve development efficiency when working remotely?
Join the conversation
Are you a leader in software development? If you fit the bill, get involved:
Discuss the latest in Software Development, including managing teams and business expectations. Network with people in similar roles on Tuesday 18 July from 6.00 – 8.30pm in central Leeds.