Supporting Women Through Maternity Leave – Six Tips
Working parents are faced with a number of decisions and challenges when approaching, taking and returning to work following maternity and paternity leave. This white paper looks at the following suggestions:
- Encouraging expectant mothers to use a mentor
- Understanding individual circumstances
- Providing career progression options
- Discussing flexible working options
- Putting a maternity work plan in place
- Focusing on employee engagement
Investing time and energy into assisting expectant mothers, throughout their journey to motherhood, and beyond, should provide long-term benefits to employers.
Fill out your information below to receive the download via email.