The Business Analyst: The Pivotal Role of the Future
Research suggests that many Business Analysis managers find it difficult to:
- Identify good talent during the interview process
- Measure the quality of their Business Analysis team
- Establish where to go next in their career
In the run up to BABoss, an award-winning networking event for leaders in Business Analysis, we interviewed Guest Speaker Christina Lovelock, Business Analysis Manager at the University of Leeds, to get a flavour of what we can look forward to hearing and discussing at the event.
Christina tells us:
- how she worked her way from being a project worker at York council to now heading up Business Analysis at Leeds University
- what she thinks are the key challenges faced by BA managers
- what she’ll be covering at BABoss on 6 July 2017.