How Business Intelligence has changed in Healthcare since Covid
Our next virtual BIBoss networking event will take place on Wednesday 19th August 2020 from 3.00 – 4.00pm. The event titled ‘How Business Intelligence has changed in Healthcare since Covid’ will be addressed by the following panel:
- Stephen Lock – CITO at The National Institute for Health Research
- Jonathan Sammut – Director of BI at Health Management
- Cleveland Henry – Director at UKCloud Health & Non-Executive Director at Leeds and York Partnership NHS Trust
Stephen, Jonathan and Cleveland will collectively discuss:
- What’s changed since the start of Covid for their BI teams
- How their companies value data
- How Covid has positively affected their business and team s
- How Covid has negatively affected their business and team s
- Where are they now?
- How can they take what they’ve learned and emerge stronger going forward?
Zach Quinn-Lomax, BIBoss Host, said:
“This is set to be a really unique virtual event as we’ll be hearing from Stephen, Jonathan and Cleveland about each of their data strategies within healthcare. What each of them have in common is what they have experienced over the last few months – what many companies would experience over years of data strategy and transformation.
“We will gain a unique insight into how the healthcare sector has fast-tracked their data strategy and understand the value that has been recognised and praised by key decision makers within the organisations that they work for.
“It will be interesting to hear the approaches from each, given that they serve very different customers at different levels – Stephen and his team are influencing government decisions, Jonathan and his team provide business to business healthcare support and Cleveland and his team are supporting the NHS who are directly serving the public.”
BIBoss creates a unique platform for Senior BI and Data professionals to discuss hot topics, learn from some of the most knowledgeable professionals in the industry. Grab a drink and dial in.
Please note: Owing to social distancing restrictions, this event is now being held online. Dial-in details will be provided upon registration.