BA Managers, which topics tick your boxes?
In the run up to BABoss on Thursday 6 July 2017, our very enthusiastic BA Managers have been busy submitting the topics they would like to discuss at the event. Here’s a snapshot:
- How do you measure your BA team’s quality and performance?
- How do you determine a good candidate throughout the interview process?
- What is the best way to ensure BAs get the right assignments for the organisation and for their development/careers?
- How can you move towards a more agile methodology using the existing BA skills?
- What is the most effective way to complete on the job training?
- How do you raise the profile of the BA
Business Analysis Manager: Where next in my career?
Christina Lovelock, Business Analysis Manager at the University of Leeds, will be touching upon a common question: ‘Business Analysis Manager: Where next in my career?’ amongst other hot topics. Click here to listen to a podcast interview with Christina, where she fills us in on what we can look forward to hearing at the event.
BABoss is a free award-winnng networking event for leaders in Business Analysis
Do you fit the bill? Get involved. BABoss takes place on Thursday 6 July from 6.00 – 8.30pm in central Leeds. We’ll be discussing hot BA topics, learning from like-minded people and networking with people in similar roles. Register your interest