Corecom Consulting is Innovator of the Year Finalist
Corecom Consulting has been shortlisted as a Finalist for Innovator of the Year at the National APSCo Awards for Excellence 2015.
Corecom Consulting is a Leeds based IT Recruitment Consultancy providing contract and permanent employment to candidates and employers, primarily in Yorkshire. The accolade has been awarded for Corecom’s innovative Boss Event Series: free high profile networking events catering for varying specialisms within the IT sector.
Jonathan Sanderson, Managing Director at Corecom Consulting, said:
“We are delighted to have been shortlisted for the APSCo Innovator of the Year Award. It is well deserved recognition for an original and well respected initiative which has provided mutual benefits for employers and those seeking a career.
The Series has provided the following benefits to Yorkshire based companies:
- the opportunity for delegates to forge new connections and communities: over 200 connections have been made
- delegates with the opportunity to access the ‘Board that they can’t afford’: a free consultancy service on technical challenges and advancements.
- 19 candidates facing redundancy to find suitable employment
- a contribution to increasing employability in the IT sector
- contributed to Graduate employability within Leeds
- a contribution to the transformation of the shortage of UK technology professionals – the knowledge shared equips businesses for future skills demands.
Marilyn Davidson, Director at APSCo said:
“Corecom Consulting has been awarded Finalist status for conceiving and bringing one of the most pioneering initiatives to the recruitment market over the past 12 months.”
Corecom Consulting will need to go through a rigorous interview process in front of a judging panel before the winner is announced at an Awards Ceremony in London, sponsored by RBS and CXC Global on 22 October 2015. They are one of three to be shortlisted, up against rivals Clinical Professionals Limited and Sonovate.